Nama Awak Siapa?

Today is a special day for me.

You see the other main reason I forgot to tell you why Im starting today of all days to write again is because its my BIRTHDAY.

Im turning XX this year and my birthday couldn't have fallen on a better day.

You see it may be 15 November in the Roman calendar.

but whats more special is that its the 1st of Muharram 1434 in the Islam Calendar. Which means that Muslims all over the world are celebrating Maal Hijrah.. a new year for us.

I feel so blessed because..its as if both calendars are celebrating me. One to remember my birth and one to celebrate a new year with me. Isn't that just awesome?

Alhamdulillah. Not only am I starting a brand new age. Im beginning it with a new book as well.

and my resolution is to fill it with many ibadah as possible.

I didn't show my birthday today on facebook..and suprisingly the number of people who remembered and who remembered is an eye-opener. The best part is that instead of emotionless facebook wishes Im getting personal ones. It makes it so much more memorable kan.. haha

So there you have it. I spent the eve of my birthday with my family, at some surau membaca doa awal dan akhir tahun and berqasidah.. and after that I end up watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai with my grandmama. Baba wished me happy birthday too. Now thats epic. :D

Ps- The random title.. it refers to this cute girl at the surau tadi who goes to everyone and asked "nama awak siapa?" haha.. I swear I wanted to gobble up her cuteness! and my mom and aunts being the cheeky devils all said.. "nama awak siapa?" to which the baby replied "nama saya Athira..nama awak siapa?" to which my mom followed by my aunts replied " nama saya pon athira..aah nama saya Ummi Athira..betulla nama kite samala..nama saya pon Athira"..the baby ended up confused and after squabbling summore returned to her mother followed by muffled giggles from all the women. I tell you my mom bile jumpa her sisters their minds just click and they can kacau anyone they want. They are so wacky and cool. Ahah.

Pps- Panjang gile ps

Conclusion- Im not thinking straight. going to sleep now. By 12 tomorrow I'll give special thanks to my wishers.. :D

Share:

0 comments