Popcorn and Soda


                   


I can't believe I've been with this nerd for more than 3 months..it feels like a really long time. We fight like we've been together for a long time. Haha.



So today, I would like to share a story of a spontaneous moment I had with this nerd.We went for a late night movie because HE (not me) wanted to watch Pitch Perfect. We arrived and brought popcorn extra early. Having watched all the trailers and getting tired of standing.. we sat on the floor and tried to catch popcorn with our mouths while throwing it in the air. Then we tried to throw at each others mouth. We failed miserably. Needless to say there were many people there that night but thankfully nobody cared to stare. I know we didnt. Care I mean. Pitch Perfect was awesome and seriously underrated. Breaking Dawn was considerably nicer than the rest. Felt abit sad at the end of the saga, but not as sad as Harry Potter or LOTR. 



I thought being with your bestfriend would be awkward and different. But it just comes naturally for me with this boy. The loving nature..the protective instincts..and the best part is he is still my bestfriend. We can still hurt each other, say really mean things, shove each other around, yet be romantically attached when we need to. and that is just amazing to me. The kind of connection one can have with another soul.

Im not saying he's perfect. Im not perfect. The relationship has its ups and downs. It took alot of adjustments and there are some flaws here and there in each of us. He is not my ideal guy. But thats just it. I love him despite his imperfections. That I can overlook everything else. I've tried telling him this. But I just can't be all corny to him. He can't stand it either. Believe me I tried being sweet and compassionate. It just doesn't work. So thats why Im writing it down here. So perhaps if he comes across this..he can understand how much I feel for him.

I hope this is why God had put me through misery the last one and a half years. I hope he is my gift from God. It took me awhile to realize this. But after a whirlwind of emotional imbalances and stupid impulsive actions, I am at this calming peace and serenity. Like my surroundings can't bother me when Im in this cloud. That cloud contains him. 


This nerd. I love him. Really and truly. Double Pinky Swear Forever and Ever Promise. <3

Share:

0 comments